As of October 18, 2017, Clear Brook City MUD has completed all passes for storm debris and hazardous waste removal in the district. Any future debris will be the responsibility of the homeowner or contractor making repairs.
Should residents have additional debris, they may call the CBC MUD office at 281-484-1562. District personnel will forward their contact information to our trash contractor, Texas Pride Disposal, so that someone from that firm may give them a bid to remove it. All payments for services are the responsibility of the resident.
For more information on where any remaining hazardous waste may be disposed of, contact the City of Houston Household Hazardous Waste Information Line at 713-551-7355.
Harris county is on its final pass through to remove storm debris. As of Monday, December 4th, they were working on Sagecourt Drive with Sagemark Drive through Sageglow Drive remaining. Weather has delayed them last couple of days.
Trash Collection Days:
- Monday and Thursday:
- Ashley Pointe
- Clear Brook Landing
- College Place
- Estates of Green Tee
- Highland Meadows
- Meadows of Clear Creek
- Woodmeadow II
- Heavy trash collection on Thursday
- Tuesday and Friday:
- Riverstone Ranch
- Clear Brook Meadows
- Heavy trash collection on Friday
- Containers and bags should be placed at the curb by 7:00 AM.
- Should your scheduled pick-up day fall on a holiday (Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Years) service will resume on the next SCHEDULED pick-up day.
- Customers must provide their own trash cans or bags.
- The weight limit for these cans and bags is 40 pounds each. Large trash cans must have all trash bagged for removal.
- Heavy trash (tree limbs, lumber, etc.) MUST be bundled in 4 foot lengths and tied into small bundles that can be lifted and handled by a single person.
- All branches and tree limbs may be no larger than 4″ in diameter.
- Hazardous waste is not accepted. Examples include:
- Construction debris
- Cross ties
- Logs or stumps
- Soil or rocks
- Solvents, paint
- Petroleum products (Oil)
- Herbicides, pesticides
- Batteries of any type
- Medical Waste
- The trash collection company will leave a tag explaining the reason for non-collected item(s).
- Amounts in excess of 3 cubic yards of residential refuse, yard trimmings or bulk items, if not notified in advance, the trash collection company will meet with the resident prior to collection day to determine a price. Call the office at 281-484-1562 to schedule an appointment. If a resident does not notify the trash collection company of such a special pick-up before its scheduled day, then the trash collection company will leave a notice for the resident to contact the contractor during normal office hours before the next scheduled pick-up day.
- Residents wishing to discard of construction debris, fencing, etc. from home repairs may call the office at 281-484-1562 to receive a bid from trash company.
- Should you have any further questions or if you have a problem concerning trash issues, please call Clear Brook City MUD General Manager of Administration Cecelia Ganje at 832-250-6756 for assistance.