Wednesday, September 4th, 2019: Ashley Pointe Sections 14 and 15
Trash will be picked up at 7 am on the regularly scheduled days while the construction of the subdivision in being completed. This is due to streets becoming impassable for the trash vehicles. Normal pickup times will resume once all construction is complete.
Verification of Residency – School Registration
- Customer’s requesting a copy of monthly statement or school letter for registration will need to contact the office. Please allow 24 hours from time of request for processing as these are in high demand. The account holder on file will need to be the one that requests this information and will also need to be the one who picks up the document. At time of pick up, account holder will need to provide proper identification in order for office to release this information.
GIS System/Manhole Locations
- We will be confirming all locations of manholes throughout the District using the GIS system. We will be marking locations with special paint for location purposes. Please do not remove the paint – it will fade away in approximately two weeks. Contractors will need access to our utility easement located in your backyard. Thank you for cooperation with the project.
Trimming Trees that Extend into the Roadway
- The Purpose: Southeast Volunteer Fire Department has suffered significant damage to vehicles due to low hanging, protruding limbs into the roadway.
- The Solution: Clear Brook City MUD has contracted and paid for Bay Area Tree Experts to trim these branches and immediately mulch them on-site beginning in June 2019. They will be supervised by a graduate Arborist.
- Additional Services
- Available: Should you wish additional services to be performed at your expense by this firm, you may contact them at 281-474-3722 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Clear Brook City MUD is currently working on the sanitary sewer rehabilitation project in the Sageglen, Highland Meadow and Wood Meadow I & II subdivisions. Unfortunately, the phone numbers for the contractor on last month’s notification insert were incorrect. The correct number to contact Nerie Construction is 281-996-5551. Their fax number is 346-319-5172. You may also call CBC MUD directly at 281-484-1562. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
The offices of Clear Brook City Municipal Utility District will be closed Monday, September 2, 2019, in honor of Labor Day. We will re-open for regular business hours on Tuesday, September 3, 2019, at 8 a.m.
For customer convenience, check or money order payments may be left in the drop box located on the drive-thru window side of the building. NO CASH will be accepted in the drop box.
Clear Brook City MUD residents will have trash service on their regularly scheduled days. Trash should be at curbside no later than 7 a.m.
- If disposing of fence pickets or tree limbs, please see the trash guidelines tab for pictures of properly bundled items for pick up.
The next board meeting date will be held on Wednesday, September 18th, 2019 at 7:30 PM.
• Agenda (PDF)
Wednesday, October 16th, 2019 at 7:30 PM
Wednesday, November 20th, 2019 at 7:30 PM
Wednesday, December 18th, 2019 at 7:30 PM
The District generally meets on the third Wednesday of the month at 7:30 p.m. at the District Administration Building at 11911 Blackhawk Blvd, Houston, Texas 77089.